Thursday, October 18, 2012

Snackity Snack Mix

This snack was from my playgroup days....girls, you know who you are and you know why this recipe brings a tear to my eye!!!
 
 
 
Sweet Crispy Cereal Mix
6 cups cereal mix (I use rice chex and quaker oat squares)
2 teaspoons cinnamon
Mix that together in a big bowl.
 
Place
2/3 Cups Brown Sugar
1 Stick Butter
6 T MAPLE syrup
in a pot and bring to a boil.
 
Pour over cereal, mix well until coated.
Spread onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
Bake 20 minutes, mixing up after 10 mins, until golden brown.
(it will appear soft at first, but when it cools it gets nice and crispy)
 
I like to put mine in an airtight glass jar and keep it on
 my counter with a scoop in it for easy snacking!!!
 


Here's another "lunchable" idea!
Ham and Cheese Rolls
Pumpkin Muffin
Rice Krispie Treat (cheat!)
The rest you can see!

 
Have a Great Day!
Hugs....Stacey
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment