Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sorry for the Pic..Baked Chicken Parm

Ok....these pictures are terrible I know! I just had to share this recipe with you though. I made it on a whim for something quick last night. My family couldn't stop talking about how good this baked chicken parmesan was. They all took the chicken to eat COLD for lunch today! SCORE! I didn't think it was going to be a blog dinner so I didn't really photograph it...turns out, I was wrong! So Simple!!!!!  

(I think we just had a mini earthquake....the ground just shook, really.)

So here is the recipe.....I honestly don't remember the amounts but will try and guess for you. Add a bit mor if you need it! I did a lot of "a little bit of this, a little bit of that!" I did not add salt or spices, you could if you like but I think the shredded parm gives it good flavor.

Baked Chicken Parmesan Tenders
3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 Cup Egg Beaters
1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
2 Cups Bread Crumbs
1 Cup Shredded Parmesan Asiago Cheese Blend (or whatever!)
1 lb Dreamfields Spaghetti Noodles
Sauce
 
1. Cut the chicken into strips. I got about 4 long strips per breast.
2. Get out 3 shallow bowls.
3. Put Flour in one bowl. Put egg beaters in another bowl. Put bread crumbs and cheese in another bowl.
4. Dip chicken in flour then egg, then bread crumbs.
5. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. I lined mine with parchment for easy clean up.
6. Spray the tops of chicken with a good amount of cooking spray.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes or until done. Flip over halfway into baking. They will crisp up really nicely! I put a small sliver of Havarti cheese slice on each one after I tool them out of the oven. Yummy!
8. Serve with spaghetti and sauce and a salad!




Have a Great Day!
Hugs,
Stacey


No comments:

Post a Comment